tutorial video

This is a discussion on tutorial video within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I tried posting this in the help forum but it wouldn't let me. I just got a Nexus One, and I have never used an ...

Thread: tutorial video

tutorial video

I tried posting this in the help forum but it wouldn't let me. I just got a Nexus One, and I have never used an Android phone before. I consider myself moderately knowledgeable when it comes to technology stuff, but I would really like some help with the phone. I searched some on here and YouTube but didn't really find any really great instructional videos. Can someone maybe point me to a video somewhere, if you have seen one, that is just a good basic instructional video on how the phone works and all of the ins and outs.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jdlindsey7 View Post
    I tried posting this in the help forum but it wouldn't let me. I just got a Nexus One, and I have never used an Android phone before. I consider myself moderately knowledgeable when it comes to technology stuff, but I would really like some help with the phone. I searched some on here and YouTube but didn't really find any really great instructional videos. Can someone maybe point me to a video somewhere, if you have seen one, that is just a good basic instructional video on how the phone works and all of the ins and outs.
    There is a site, see below for link; which actually gave a four day review on the comparison between Nexus and the iphone. Some useful info. for anyone thinking of buying a Nexus.
    You might find it useful!!

Nexus One, Day Three And Four: iPhone Comparison - Picture/Video Management, Android User Interface - iSmashPhone iPhone Blog

Thanks for your help.

Welcome!!

The Nexus is pretty tough to get around first time, even if you do know you're way round tech.

There is a PDF and online user manual somewhere, hopefully someone will post a link, or you can google it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links