How Do I Get Help From Google For My Sale?

This is a discussion on How Do I Get Help From Google For My Sale? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; its been a couple of days when i moved my family plan to a individual plan and im trying to get a phone as im ...

Thread: How Do I Get Help From Google For My Sale?

How Do I Get Help From Google For My Sale?

its been a couple of days when i moved my family plan to a individual plan and im trying to get a phone as im eligible but google's site keeps telling me im not eligible, and TMB said to contact google cuz on there part its good to go , but i emailed them and i still havnt gotten a response back.

what the hell do i do? i cant call them cuz i dont have a damn order number

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post
    its been a couple of days when i moved my family plan to a individual plan and im trying to get a phone as im eligible but google's site keeps telling me im not eligible, and TMB said to contact google cuz on there part its good to go , but i emailed them and i still havnt gotten a response back.

Get TMB to email you with confirmation on your new contract, then forward it to Google.

I still think you will have a bit of a wait, as Google is not the best for prompt customer response.

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by astros148 View Post

Get TMB to email you with confirmation on your new contract, then forward it to Google.

I still think you will have a bit of a wait, as Google is not the best for prompt customer response.
    god im pissed off , i tried calling them but i dont have a damn order number. complete bull**** n they never respond to emails.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links