Some questions!

This is a discussion on Some questions! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, I have a few questions about the nexus one. I currently own an iphone 3G. The Nexus One has some features (such as the ...

Thread: Some questions!

Some questions!

Hi, I have a few questions about the nexus one.

I currently own an iphone 3G. The Nexus One has some features (such as the nicer camera and being able to run more than one app at once) that I am very interested in. But I have some questions.

First, I know its possible to download an application that lets you sync your itunes library to your nexus one (for mac too?). Does the nexus one have a headphone port? Also, can you sync playlists etc, and does it have good "shuffle" features? what is the music navigation interface like?

Since I have an iphone, :iphone: i don't have an ipod. And i would like to maintain my one-device-for-everything deal.

Thanks!
    Chort

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First, I know its possible to download an application that lets you sync your itunes library to your nexus one (for mac too?).

I think 'Double Twist' can do this?

Does the nexus one have a headphone port?

LOL

Also, can you sync playlists etc,

I think 'Double Twist' can do this?

and does it have good "shuffle" features?

Well, it DOES shuffle songs...?

what is the music navigation interface like?

Meh, it's OK. Not as good as iPod.

Since I have an iphone, :iphone: i don't have an ipod. And i would like to maintain my one-device-for-everything deal.

Thanks!

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by chort27 View Post

I currently own an iphone 3G. The Nexus One has some features (such as the nicer camera and being able to run more than one app at once) that I am very interested in. But I have some questions.

First, I know its possible to download an application that lets you sync your itunes library to your nexus one (for mac too?). Does the nexus one have a headphone port? Also, can you sync playlists etc, and does it have good "shuffle" features? what is the music navigation interface like?

Thanks!
    Chort
    Hello, I switched from the iphone 3g...dont regret it.

Yes, it has a normal headphone port. I transfered my music from itunes simply by going to the folder on my mac and copy/paste onto the nexus after I plugged it in. I heard doubletwist does this, but I have so much music I didnt want to put it all on the nexus, since I don't normally listen to it all.

The player is not as nice as the iphone's, but once you get used to it, its fine, and not a reason that kept me from putting the iphone on ebay and staying with the nexus. In short, you will be able to keep this as your only device and not use an ipod. I have an ipod classic (80 gb I think), and I don't use it anymore. The nexus is more flexible as you don't have to go through itunes for everything, you can import music from anywhere and be free of the itunes mess and DRM issues. It feels good to be free of it....

hope that helps, I don't regret making the switch,, and so long as there is no an app on the iphone you will miss terribly that cant be had on the nexus you shouldn't regret it either...

G

Quote Originally Posted by sifugazz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chort27 View Post

Thanks!
    Chort
    Hello, I switched from the iphone 3g...dont regret it.

Yes, it has a normal headphone port. I transfered my music from itunes simply by going to the folder on my mac and copy/paste onto the nexus after I plugged it in. I heard doubletwist does this, but I have so much music I didnt want to put it all on the nexus, since I don't normally listen to it all.

The player is not as nice as the iphone's, but once you get used to it, its fine, and not a reason that kept me from putting the iphone on ebay and staying with the nexus. In short, you will be able to keep this as your only device and not use an ipod. I have an ipod classic (80 gb I think), and I don't use it anymore. The nexus is more flexible as you don't have to go through itunes for everything, you can import music from anywhere and be free of the itunes mess and DRM issues. It feels good to be free of it....

hope that helps, I don't regret making the switch,, and so long as there is no an app on the iphone you will miss terribly that cant be had on the nexus you shouldn't regret it either...

G
    so i guess my next question is how many GBs of space does it have?

Dude, try checking out google.com/phone. You might find a few answers to your questions there

Good luck!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links