awesome stickers

This is a discussion on awesome stickers within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have seen a ton of sites that sell stickers and i decided to order some. I am not the one to put stickers on ...

Thread: awesome stickers

awesome stickers

I have seen a ton of sites that sell stickers and i decided to order some. I am not the one to put stickers on stuff but once in a while I do it. I had seen the android sideways on a droid and thought it looked great so I went ahead and ordered some from:
    GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!...

i am damn happy, great quality stickers.

here is a picture

pretty sweet.

they have tons of colors and diff designs.. i got it in flat black cuz I wanted it to be pretty tamed.

They also included a couple of other stickers, one being a shocker which I applied over the apple on my msi wind which is running OSX :iphone:

sorry abt picture quality, actually taken with my iphone which will go on ebay in the next week...

just wanted to show u guys cuz im really happy with the stickers... now i need one for the dock cuz black on black is not gonna cut it.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

They look good. I think a member was selling stickers for the dock.maybe do a search on it
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny cizzle View Post
    They look good. I think a member was selling stickers for the dock.maybe do a search on it
    yeah, this place sells stickers for the dock too.. i might buy now from the member here... give the money for both parties

JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

Quote Originally Posted by r3awak3n View Post
    here is a picture

Good work, that looks like something that could have been on the handset from factory. The best kind of mod (for anything) if you ask me.

thanks for the comments... GrafiXpressions - Express yourself in vinyl form!..., we have tons of new designs up now!

Sorry for the bump guys..

@r3awak3n
    I'm going to buy some of those stickers...
    Just asking if you could confirm for me if they are the "Moto DROiD Battery Cover Decal Two Pack" stickers?
    & also what color you bought, as I think the color goes well with the N1

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links