Emulators on Nexus One

This is a discussion on Emulators on Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Has any one been able to play any emulators on their N1? I downloaded some Gameboid and NES games like mario kart, bomberman, bubble bobble ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Emulators on Nexus One

Emulators on Nexus One

Has any one been able to play any emulators on their N1? I downloaded some Gameboid and NES games like mario kart, bomberman, bubble bobble etc. and i get this on screen touch pad which serves to move different directions but since i have no hard keys i cant get the other funcions such as gas, jump, shoot and whatnot :/

any ideas?!

p.s. oh and another random question how do u leave a comment under an app in the market....for the life of me i cant seem to figure it out...
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by d1mitrov View Post
    Has any one been able to play any emulators on their N1? I downloaded some Gameboid and NES games like mario kart, bomberman, bubble bobble etc. and i get this on screen touch pad which serves to move different directions but since i have no hard keys i cant get the other funcions such as gas, jump, shoot and whatnot :/

any ideas?!

p.s. oh and another random question how do u leave a comment under an app in the market....for the life of me i cant seem to figure it out...
    Once you have downloaded the app. Go to the Downloads section of the market. Click on the application and it gives you the option to rate the app in stars and to leave a comment.

sweet nes on the nexus, where do i go to get this? and is it free?

all emu works for the N1 and the recent update with multitouch has added on screen buttons.

search for yongzh on the android market. he makes all of the emus and there are lite versions and paid versions, in lite you cant save states but you can save states in paid.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyron View Post
    all emu works for the N1 and the recent update with multitouch has added on screen buttons.

search for yongzh on the android market. he makes all of the emus and there are lite versions and paid versions, in lite you cant save states but you can save states in paid.
    i got the full version of both gameboid and nes and i tried playing some games. the onscreen joystick pad is useful but the lack of physical buttons makes it nearly impossible to play most games....i have to set the sound rocker as a dedicated button...an although there is multitouch enabled if you try pressing the onscreen joystick pad and try setting the search button for a certain function they will not work at the same time. check this vid [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfQaDAiMY0U[/ame]

this video was made before the official firmware update with multi-touch. Does anyone know if any of the emulators have been updated to give the nexus one mulitocuh gaming.

i just dont see how the iphone can play these emulators with multi-touch but the nexus one can't?

well i just tried yesterday and it cant

again... multi touch IS enabled for the N1 for all the emus.. they have ON SCREEN buttons now which work with the virtual directional pad. i have played both mario and sonic which requires moving and jummping at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyron View Post
    again... multi touch IS enabled for the N1 for all the emus.. they have ON SCREEN buttons now which work with the virtual directional pad. i have played both mario and sonic which requires moving and jummping at the same time.
    could you provide a link from wich you downloaded mario so i can try it as well plz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links