My address book (OS-X) got totally messed up

This is a discussion on My address book (OS-X) got totally messed up within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am a switcher from iPhone. I have followed the instructions on syncing my address book to gmail and then to the Nexus. I now ...

Thread: My address book (OS-X) got totally messed up

My address book (OS-X) got totally messed up

I am a switcher from iPhone. I have followed the instructions on syncing my address book to gmail and then to the Nexus. I now have each contact in all contact sources repeated 10 or 20 times. The inly one not corrupted in on my Nexus phone.

Can I somehow get the contacts from the phone to my Address Book?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Not a Apple/Mac user here, but certainly more detail is needed: What directions, Google's? They're messed up on Mac, but not your Nexus? It seems you created a few extra db files, and Mac is simply seeing and reporting those additionally.
    Thanks for the response. I did not create any extra db files. I simply allowed for gmail sync to my Address Book.

At this time, it is difficult to say which direction - I have several machines syncing through mobileme.

My question really was: Can I "export" the contacts from Nexus One? But I found out that it is possible.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links