COPY and PASTE in TEXT

This is a discussion on COPY and PASTE in TEXT within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; my nexus allows me to copy my previous text but doesn't allow me to paste the text...does the paste function not work on text? another ...

Thread: COPY and PASTE in TEXT

COPY and PASTE in TEXT

my nexus allows me to copy my previous text but doesn't allow me to paste the text...does the paste function not work on text?
    another question, when the text doesn't go through, i normally just press/highlite that text and choose edit to resend...is there another option to resending undelivered text?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    What app?.....
    Sorry, what do you mean what application? The regular text msg that comes with nexus is letting me copy my previously written text but won't allow me to paste it on the "compose" section.

Is there any apps out there that makes this easier? This and the ability to take screenshots (without a 12 step process and a laptop/usb cable) would be really nice.
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

im not sure if im understanding correctly but im assuming you are talking about SMS text. in that case i am able to copy any text from a sms and then paste it into the compose box. is that what u mean?
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Quote Originally Posted by jenjenkim View Post
    my nexus allows me to copy my previous text but doesn't allow me to paste the text...does the paste function not work on text?
    another question, when the text doesn't go through, i normally just press/highlite that text and choose edit to resend...is there another option to resending undelivered text?
    To paste, after you copy; highlight and 'long' touch the text area you want to paste, you will get a sub menu pop up and one of the options will be paste.

Second question > answer is no, unless it's in one of the market apps available.

Quote Originally Posted by jenjenkim View Post
    Yes. Click on the symbol of the enveloper with the circled exclamation point and it will automatically paste that text in the message box then you just hit send :]

Are you having a lot of trouble sending texts? Sometimes mine won't send texts (to multiple people, not just one) and I have to restart the phone in order for it to send. Slightly annoying.

so strange, it didn't have "paste" option before but tonite voila, there it is....thanks everyone

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links