Folder in Home Screen

This is a discussion on Folder in Home Screen within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I created a folder in my home screen and put in a few bookmarks so that I don't have to do the browser->menu->bookmark thing every ...

Thread: Folder in Home Screen

Folder in Home Screen

I created a folder in my home screen and put in a few bookmarks so that I don't have to do the browser->menu->bookmark thing every time I need to access those web pages (mostly traffic camera apps).

Problem comes when the number of bookmarks grow and folder can only be viewed in "thumbnail" mode. Is there a way I can change that to "list" mode?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by palmy View Post
    I created a folder in my home screen and put in a few bookmarks so that I don't have to do the browser->menu->bookmark thing every time I need to access those web pages (mostly traffic camera apps).

Problem comes when the number of bookmarks grow and folder can only be viewed in "thumbnail" mode. Is there a way I can change that to "list" mode?
    If you don't see options in the settings when you highlight your folder, you maybe out of luck.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links