No Google buzz app yet

This is a discussion on No Google buzz app yet within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I'm surprised Google hasn't created an app for this yet. I think this is going to be a google feature that is right up there ...

Thread: No Google buzz app yet

No Google buzz app yet

I'm surprised Google hasn't created an app for this yet.

I think this is going to be a google feature that is right up there with their best. It should run well on a Nexus type device... once we get a decent app for it.

Do you think you'll buzz much? Would you rather do it from a PC or a mobile device?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I tried the Google Buzz thing from the Market. It seems easy enough to use, but in my area it must be too new because there are no "buzzes" when I click on the nearby button. I'll probably keep the buzz "app" on my phone for a while to see how it all plays out.

I'm not sure I'll use it much because I don't have much free time these days, and when I do, I would rather come to the forums.

the market app is useless...u dont really need an app all u need to do is save buzz.google.com in your browsers favourites. buzz is kinda useless anyways tho
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links