Nexus One 3G Problems STILL EXIST

This is a discussion on Nexus One 3G Problems STILL EXIST within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Now I personally love my Nexus One and think its one of the best purchases I ever made. But to think that my purchase should/could ...

Thread: Nexus One 3G Problems STILL EXIST

Nexus One 3G Problems STILL EXIST

Now I personally love my Nexus One and think its one of the best purchases I ever made. But to think that my purchase should/could be any better makes me feel a little robbed. I didnt spend $530+ on a phone that is faulty. I personally experienced the 3G problem this past weekend. Me and my friends were in a popular restaurant and he was amazed by my N1. As i looked at his G1, he had 2 bars of 3G while i had full Edge reception. Now anyone can tell you that 2 bars of 3G is waaay better than ANYTHING Edge. But i blew it off.....and now this comes up.

Nexus One 3G problems persist after update -- is it a design problem? -- Engadget

Im new and i dont know the rules on posting links. But as one PROUD Nexus One owner to another, i feel my fellow Nexus One owners and future owners should know this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Did you try using your friend's tmobile SIM card to see if you still get the same EDGE signal?

Quote Originally Posted by fharris2 View Post

...he had 2 bars of 3G while i had full Edge reception. Now anyone can tell you that 2 bars of 3G is waaay better than ANYTHING Edge...
    Data connections are not measured in "Bars"... the bars you see are signal strength for voice.

So basically, you had better signal strength for voice and he had a better data connection!

All phones are different!!!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links