my second batch of android stickers arrived

This is a discussion on my second batch of android stickers arrived within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; my second batch of android stickers arrived thx www.androidstickers.com for having very cheap prices & free shipping!...

Thread: my second batch of android stickers arrived

thx www.androidstickers.com for having very cheap prices & free shipping!

JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nice! Post pics of them in use :D

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    Nice! Post pics of them in use :D
    x2 lets see them!

Getting my Nexus One tomorrow! I need to get some of these ordered. I've seen some people put them on the back of their phones and on the back of their cases. Has anyone noticed any issues with that yet. I would be afraid that the sticker would get pretty gnarly looking in my pocket and leave unpleasant residue if I tried to get it off.....

I need to hurry and order mine. I want the Android pissing on the apple.

Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    I also love that sticker. But I can see it inspiring a new fun game that could get me into trouble. There's already the game of take a stack of random Linux live cds into best buy or an apple store and put them in a few machines and reboot them. Now we'll have the game of taking these stickers to apple stores or expensive "coffee" shops and trying to get them on people's macbooks whilst they aren't paying attention. Good happenings!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DustinCasler View Post
    I also love that sticker. But I can see it inspiring a new fun game that could get me into trouble. There's already the game of take a stack of random Linux live cds into best buy or an apple store and put them in a few machines and reboot them. Now we'll have the game of taking these stickers to apple stores or expensive "coffee" shops and trying to get them on people's macbooks whilst they aren't paying attention. Good happenings!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GAWD!! this is an epic plan. now i have to order lots. 1 for me, many for those Apple nuts

Quote Originally Posted by DustinCasler View Post

OH MY GAWD!! this is an epic plan. now i have to order lots. 1 for me, many for those Apple nuts
    YES!!!!!!!! It MUST happen!!! But sadly for them even with and android sticker their expensive ipad still won't do a lot of simple tasks that a $180 Nexus One will.......

OK I just placed my order. only ordered a couple for now.

Yeah. I need to get some ordered tomorrow. Hopefully my antics don't get my friend fired that works for the local apple store. ha.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links