my second batch of android stickers arrived

This is a discussion on my second batch of android stickers arrived within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; my second batch of android stickers arrived thx www.androidstickers.com for having very cheap prices & free shipping!...

Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: my second batch of android stickers arrived

  1. #1
    Senior Member jdeproductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    136

    my second batch of android stickers arrived

    my second batch of android stickers arrived

    thx www.androidstickers.com for having very cheap prices & free shipping!

    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Member SEVEN40iL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    52
    Nice! Post pics of them in use :D

  4. #3
    Senior Member ILoveMyNeXus1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    143
    Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN40iL View Post
    Nice! Post pics of them in use :D
    x2 lets see them!

  5. #4
    Member DustinCasler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36
    Getting my Nexus One tomorrow! I need to get some of these ordered. I've seen some people put them on the back of their phones and on the back of their cases. Has anyone noticed any issues with that yet. I would be afraid that the sticker would get pretty gnarly looking in my pocket and leave unpleasant residue if I tried to get it off.....

  6. #5
    Senior Member disbj4ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    149
    I need to hurry and order mine. I want the Android pissing on the apple.

  7. #6
    Member DustinCasler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    I need to hurry and order mine. I want the Android pissing on the apple.
    I also love that sticker. But I can see it inspiring a new fun game that could get me into trouble. There's already the game of take a stack of random Linux live cds into best buy or an apple store and put them in a few machines and reboot them. Now we'll have the game of taking these stickers to apple stores or expensive "coffee" shops and trying to get them on people's macbooks whilst they aren't paying attention. Good happenings!!!!!!!!!

  8. #7
    Senior Member disbj4ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinCasler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    I need to hurry and order mine. I want the Android pissing on the apple.
    I also love that sticker. But I can see it inspiring a new fun game that could get me into trouble. There's already the game of take a stack of random Linux live cds into best buy or an apple store and put them in a few machines and reboot them. Now we'll have the game of taking these stickers to apple stores or expensive "coffee" shops and trying to get them on people's macbooks whilst they aren't paying attention. Good happenings!!!!!!!!!


    OH MY GAWD!! this is an epic plan. now i have to order lots. 1 for me, many for those Apple nuts

  9. #8
    Member DustinCasler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DustinCasler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    I need to hurry and order mine. I want the Android pissing on the apple.
    I also love that sticker. But I can see it inspiring a new fun game that could get me into trouble. There's already the game of take a stack of random Linux live cds into best buy or an apple store and put them in a few machines and reboot them. Now we'll have the game of taking these stickers to apple stores or expensive "coffee" shops and trying to get them on people's macbooks whilst they aren't paying attention. Good happenings!!!!!!!!!


    OH MY GAWD!! this is an epic plan. now i have to order lots. 1 for me, many for those Apple nuts
    YES!!!!!!!! It MUST happen!!! But sadly for them even with and android sticker their expensive ipad still won't do a lot of simple tasks that a $180 Nexus One will.......

  10. #9
    Senior Member disbj4ke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    149
    OK I just placed my order. only ordered a couple for now.

  11. #10
    Member DustinCasler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    36
    Yeah. I need to get some ordered tomorrow. Hopefully my antics don't get my friend fired that works for the local apple store. ha.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum