US T-Mobile Family Plan Help

This is a discussion on US T-Mobile Family Plan Help within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello I need the help from members that have US Tmo family plans, I'm trying to find a cheaper way for my mobile bill and ...

Thread: US T-Mobile Family Plan Help

US T-Mobile Family Plan Help

Hello I need the help from members that have US Tmo family plans, I'm trying to find a cheaper way for my mobile bill and this is my current setup with AT&T and since they have upgraded me with a "smartphone" plan and pay an extra $20 per month I am looking into Tmo:

Family Plan with rollover 500 mins:
    iPhone 3G (contract ends DEC 2010)
    E71 with no internet service
    Nexus One

my expected total starting next month is around $160, I used to pay $140ish

I think even if I pay the early termination fee for the iPhone I will still be saving if I go with Tmo, does it work if I tell them I have two basic phones and get the $10 per month internet plan?

any suggestions?

thanks!!!
    I switched from Symbian to Android on January 6 2010...

...then I sold my N1 to get the AT&T version but I'll wait for a qwerty solution from google or better with AT&T band support and got the Nokia E75...

lol

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm not completely sure I understand your question. I just broke contract with ATT for 2 lines and brought our N1's over to TMobile for the family plan and now with insurance pay $125 for both phones, 500min and unlmt text/web. Nothing special here, just sign up for it. The base price for this is $109.
    Rooted Nexus One

T-Mobile family plan unlimited minutes, messages and web for $140 before taxes for 2 lines, if you want 750 minutes $110. No contract required.

http://www.t-mobile.com/shop/plans/C...P=EvenMorePlus

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links