4 Gold Circles

This is a discussion on 4 Gold Circles within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hello! I just got my new phone and I noticed at the bottom (by charger port) there are 4 little gold circles and I was ...

Thread: 4 Gold Circles

4 Gold Circles

Hello!

I just got my new phone and I noticed at the bottom (by charger port) there are 4 little gold circles and I was missing one. Is this something I should be concerned about or can I live without?

Thanks

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Hays View Post
    Hello!

I just got my new phone and I noticed at the bottom (by charger port) there are 4 little gold circles and I was missing one. Is this something I should be concerned about or can I live without?

Thanks
    That's by design... You're supposed to be missing the 4th. It's the microphone.

LOL.
    Two weeks ago I was showing my brother my phone and he noticed the samething. Man I freaked out thinking one of the gold pins fell out or something. So I went online to look at some nexus one pics and realized that it's supposed to be like that. I was sooooo damn relieved!

Muppets :-))

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links