Why I switched from my Motorola Razor to the Nexus One.

This is a discussion on Why I switched from my Motorola Razor to the Nexus One. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Rags to riches baby!...

Thread: Why I switched from my Motorola Razor to the Nexus One.

Why I switched from my Motorola Razor to the Nexus One.

Rags to riches baby!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Don't think an explanation is needed here, the Razr sucked when brand new, let alone now!

Hehe. I am trying to think of a clever metaphor for comparing a Razr to a Nexus One, and I am realizing that there is no comparison. The N1 technology is so advanced, and even the concept of the N1 over the Razr is so advanced no metaphor will suffice.
    - Greymarch
    I write about technology, including the Nexus One at my website:
    http://www.greymarch.com

Hehe :P Motorola is like the worst phones I'm glad you switched to Nexus One because motorola is nothing to have

I made the same switch. Well, actually from a near non functioning Nokia 8801.

I had the Razr, too, until it just stopped charging last year. I've been working on borrowed phones since then.

The one similarity I see is that they're both thin and wide. Holding the Razr to your ear was huge, and so is a smart phone like the Nexus One. I would equate the functionality of it more to the MOTOROLA Cliq that I tried...slow, buggy, and not very responsive.
    I guess Moto can't make the best phones.

I currently still have my Razr and I really love it! That is why I kept it for so long. I have been eligible for an upgrade for over 1 1/2 years now but only two phones so far have even caught my eye, which is the Nexus One and also the Motorola Droid. I might have to end up getting the Droid if I don't hear any information about the Nexus One coming to Verizon.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links