DEAL:Car Lighter Powered USB Charger $1.99

This is a discussion on DEAL:Car Lighter Powered USB Charger $1.99 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by giodelgado Found this in Fatwallet and my total was $2.17 with tax in CA, hot deal IMO Car Lighter Powered USB Charger ...

View Poll Results: You prefer?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • Free games

0 0%
  • Commercial games

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DEAL:Car Lighter Powered USB Charger $1.99

Quote Originally Posted by giodelgado View Post
    Found this in Fatwallet and my total was $2.17 with tax in CA, hot deal IMO

Car Lighter Powered USB Charger
    Not a good charger. 1. Requires additional cable, which means extra hassle. 2. Cheap as hell, maybe very low quality.

I went with this one: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002W52DVK?ie=UTF8&tag=technica-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creative ASIN=B002W52DVK]Amazon.com: Google Nexus One Retractable Car Charger: Cell Phones & Service[/ame]

Manufacturer is in California: Cellet® Products :: Chargers, Cases, Proguards, Charms, Skins

Had something similar for my Blackjack 2 and it worked great, and very easy and convenient with the retractable cord. I agree strongly with the last comments. Don't cheap out on such important products, especially when the difference is only a few bucks.

Quote Originally Posted by abe12345 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by giodelgado View Post
    Found this in Fatwallet and my total was $2.17 with tax in CA, hot deal IMO

Car Lighter Powered USB Charger
    Not a good charger. 1. Requires additional cable, which means extra hassle. 2. Cheap as hell, maybe very low quality.

I went with this one: [ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002W52DVK?ie=UTF8&tag=technica-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creative ASIN=B002W52DVK]Amazon.com: Google Nexus One Retractable Car Charger: Cell Phones & Service[/ame]

Manufacturer is in California: Cellet® Products :: Chargers, Cases, Proguards, Charms, Skins

Had something similar for my Blackjack 2 and it worked great, and very easy and convenient with the retractable cord. I agree strongly with the last comments. Don't cheap out on such important products, especially when the difference is only a few bucks.
    I just use the included USB cable, I have a spare at home anyways.

I would like to add that I received mine very quickly and it is as I expected, I would not leave it charging for a long period of time or to fill the battery with it, just in case it damages the phone.
    I switched from Symbian to Android on January 6 2010...

...then I sold my N1 to get the AT&T version but I'll wait for a qwerty solution from google or better with AT&T band support and got the Nokia E75...

lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links