Before I buy....

This is a discussion on Before I buy.... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi All, I am sorry if this has been answered before but I would like some help before I purchase my N1. Firstly, how are ...

Thread: Before I buy....

Before I buy....

Hi All,

I am sorry if this has been answered before but I would like some help before I purchase my N1.

Firstly, how are your experiences with 3G? How is coverage with T-mobile?

Do you also experience loss of 3g signal when holding the phone at the bottom (Nexus One 3G problems persist after update -- is it a design problem? -- Engadget), and are the 3g problems still persisting.

Bottom line, I dont want to purchase the phone if it has some hardware issues, or issues that cannot be fixed with an update.

Really appreciate your help

Ty

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My 3g works great where I'm at. I never go in and out of EDGE. The only place I don't get 3g is at Las Positas college in Livermore, Ca. But they have wifi. This is the greatest phone I have ever used, no lie. I have had Verizon, Sprint and now Tmobile for 4 years. Tmobile is by far the best purely based on call quality and customer service. Also, if you are still thinking about it, think about this with the nexus, gameboy color, gameboy advance, NES, and SNES, I'm not sure about Sega, but i think you can. All this without 'jail breaking' or rooting. AWESOME

I am still on the fence myself, because I can't find anyone in my area to give me the straight answer (real world, not coverage maps) on T-Mobile coverage here. The maps show I am in full 3G coverage, but maps are always hit or miss no matter who the carrier is it seems.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links