Supersonic is gonna crush Nexus one

This is a discussion on Supersonic is gonna crush Nexus one within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I was all about getting the nexus, but when I saw the HTC supersonic which runs Android 2.1 with HTC's Sense UI. There is no ...

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Supersonic is gonna crush Nexus one

Supersonic is gonna crush Nexus one

I was all about getting the nexus, but when I saw the HTC supersonic which runs Android 2.1 with HTC's Sense UI. There is no competition between the two, same componets, reliable network, 4G and wimax. Im just gonna wait now. Plus it will have customer service since Sprint is selling it. Nexus one has zero customer service besides here.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nice of you to sign up to post your purchasing plans, it's something we're all oh so interested in.

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Nice of you to sign up to post your purchasing plans, it's something we're all oh so interested in.
    ROFLMAO :rofl3:

yikes, not sprint. they are the WORST. i'd rather have the better TMOB network and live with no sense. i'm not even sure i'd want to put sense on my Nexus One.

I can't beleive someone wrote customer service and Sprint in the same post. I guess they have customer service, if you consider calling some 3rd world country and have someone argue with you in broken English for 45 mins and get nothing accomplished.

Anybody that knows anything about smartphones knows that the lifespan for the biggest and newest thing is about 90-120 days. Often times a bigger better phone is announced before before the current one is even released....its just the nature of the beast.

In conclusion, your post was pointless.

PS. Sense UI is horrible in my oppinion. It drains the hell out of the battery, and lags the hell out of the phone. It's very pretty, but just not worth it if you want your battery to last more than a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by wildrage View Post
    I can't beleive someone wrote customer service and Sprint in the same post. I guess they have customer service, if you consider calling some 3rd world country and have someone argue with you in broken English for 45 mins and get nothing accomplished.

Anybody that knows anything about smartphones knows that the lifespan for the biggest and newest thing is about 90-120 days. Often times a bigger better phone is announced before before the current one is even released....its just the nature of the beast.

In conclusion, your post was pointless.

PS. Sense UI is horrible in my oppinion. It drains the hell out of the battery, and lags the hell out of the phone. It's very pretty, but just not worth it if you want your battery to last more than a few hours.
    Truth
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Its a phone, 1 month after you buy it something better will come along. Its an endless loop. You have to bite the bullet and buy what you want out of what is available at the time.

What a worthless post. When this kid said he was excited that it was coming to Sprint, I :rofl3:

Agreed. I have Sprint as well as T-mo, and although coverage is excellent in the US, and EVDO rev. A screams (truly the fastest data network in the US), the fact that it's a CDMA network destroys the attraction of any of their phones. You're either going to be locked into a two year contract, or drop 5-600 bucks on a phone that will be a really expensive brick if you ever decide leave Sprint.

One of the big selling points for me with the N1 was its unlocked GSM hardware. Another selling point for me was the fact that T-mo does not charge us for enabling our SIM to be used internationally. Finally, I dont have a contract, nor had I ever with T-mo. All it took was a credit check.

.......customer service.

after he retired as an optician, dad worked in a sprint tech support call center for a while.

they are pressured heavily, even given quotes for upgrading people's plans/phones/etc instead of resolving issues.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links