Did you purchase insurance for your Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Did you purchase insurance for your Nexus One? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Phone insurance is like selling carbon credits IMO. People making millions off others paying for something that doesn't need to be paid for. Come on ...

View Poll Results: Do you use Protection on your Device?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, Full protection.

2 50.00%
  • Yes, Only Screen protector

0 0%
  • Yes, Only Case protector

2 50.00%
  • No.

0 0%
  • No, and i think who ever uses protection is a dumb#@!

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Did you purchase insurance for your Nexus One?

Phone insurance is like selling carbon credits IMO.

People making millions off others paying for something that doesn't need to be paid for.

Come on people, the phone is only $500. It isn't like you just bought a $40,000 car or a house. If you break it, wait till payday and go grab another one.

Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post

People making millions off others paying for something that doesn't need to be paid for.

Come on people, the phone is only $500. It isn't like you just bought a $40,000 car or a house. If you break it, wait till payday and go grab another one.
    Must be nice to be able to say " Just $500.00 I have a mortage, kids one that will be driving soon. For me 500.00 is not something to be taken lightly. So yeah I bought the insurance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cubanito View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by diablos991 View Post

Must be nice to be able to say " Just $500.00 I have a mortage, kids one that will be driving soon. For me 500.00 is not something to be taken lightly. So yeah I bought the insurance.
    Same here...$5 a month I can afford.
    Rooted Nexus One

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links