TAT Replacement Home Screen

This is a discussion on TAT Replacement Home Screen within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGmnnGpoqg&feature=player_embedded[/ame] register your interest at TAT - The Astonishing Tribe looks really cool, demo is on a hero so should hopefully run even smoother on ...

Thread: TAT Replacement Home Screen

TAT Replacement Home Screen

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOGmnnGpoqg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
    register your interest at

TAT - The Astonishing Tribe

looks really cool, demo is on a hero so should hopefully run even smoother on the nexus

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Very cool....I'm sure it would be super quick on the Nexus One.....can't wait.

I like the Alarm and message features...

So when is it comming out, that is really revolutionary!! Man I have never seen anything like that! I really was marveled by the drag and drop and how you can sort your messages, email and contacts. The alarm was just plain cool. I wonder if it does that calming wake up so you get up more naturally, rather than the annoying BEEP BEEP BEEP on every other alarm out there!

no idea on how much or when its coming out, they annonced this at MWC in Barcelona. cant wait for it though!

look so sweet, but I wonder how will it impact on the performance. It looks like a lot point and move to get to the place you want to go.

Quote Originally Posted by mdmsupra View Post
    So when is it comming out, that is really revolutionary!! Man I have never seen anything like that! I really was marveled by the drag and drop and how you can sort your messages, email and contacts. The alarm was just plain cool. I wonder if it does that calming wake up so you get up more naturally, rather than the annoying BEEP BEEP BEEP on every other alarm out there!
    i heard you gotta sign up for it now to get first dibs. im not sure how reliable the source is though so idk.

Quote Originally Posted by flow View Post
    look so sweet, but I wonder how will it impact on the performance. It looks like a lot point and move to get to the place you want to go.
    Ya looks really cool, but it's something new to learn and I'm too lazy.
    Anyways, what if you install it and don't like it, if you go back to the normal home, will it get screwed up? I know that when people uninstall certain apps, it kinda screws up the previous app. Just wondering.

i like the look of it. Would the phone need to be rooted or could it be installed over the existing GUI ?

cxm
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamseel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmsupra View Post
    i heard you gotta sign up for it now to get first dibs. im not sure how reliable the source is though so idk.
    you can sign up here

TAT Home

Just signed up. Looks pretty sick!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links