Compare Battery Life

This is a discussion on Compare Battery Life within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ok sooo i browse through forums and watch youtube videos and i often see people claiming their phones last about 24 hours and more without ...

Thread: Compare Battery Life

Compare Battery Life

Ok sooo i browse through forums and watch youtube videos and i often see people claiming their phones last about 24 hours and more without having to recharge them. So if you guys can please post your battery life your usage and also detailed process brake down as follows, i would really appreciate it.

My usage:
    Calls - 35% or 1 hour talk time
    Screen - 33% on for 1 hour 11min total
    Maps - 9%
    Android - 8%
    Cell Standby - 6%
    Phone Idle - 5%
    Taskiller - 2%
    Email - 2%
    Browser 2%

Total up time 12.5 hours.
    This is with 2 yahoo account syncs and gmail which sync every 10 minutes and bluetooth for that hour of talking on the phone.
    :nexusx: Nexus One Beta Tester

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I get up at 8:00 AM, unplug the phone and by 2:34 I'm down to 34% left on my battery, with heavy morning calls to customers. Setting for brightness is about middle, not the brightest and not the darkest. Most of energy is wasted on display, with the second most on calls.

I played with taking down the settings to 2G, and darkest setting on display and I have been able to make it until 11:00pm before it shuts off on me. I will run it through a whole day and post my breakdown tomorrow.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links