Purchasing N1 for $49

This is a discussion on Purchasing N1 for $49 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I saw a post on the main page for getting the phone for $49, does anyone have the link?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Purchasing N1 for $49

Purchasing N1 for $49

I saw a post on the main page for getting the phone for $49, does anyone have the link?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can't purchase it for $49. The link referred to paying full retail for it ($529), and your savings over the course of your T-Mobile contract will be equal to as if you bought it for $49, compared to if you buy it subsidized for $179.00. This is because T-Mobile charges you more each month if you buy a subsidized phone.

So is it better to buy it subsidized or not?

Over the long run you save more money if you buy it unsubsidised

N_1
    Just bought mine w/o contract, I think I am going to do the $60.00 even more plus plan.

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    Just bought mine w/o contract, I think I am going to do the $60.00 even more plus plan.
    The even more plus with text and web is actually 79.99... thats the plan you have to take unless you dont like msgs or internet...

Quote Originally Posted by Finesta101 View Post
    The even more plus with text and web is actually 79.99... thats the plan you have to take unless you dont like msgs or internet...
    Nope, it is $60 and that's what i'm paying.
    $79.99 is Even More plan.

Quote Originally Posted by hawon View Post
    Yes you are right. I was just referring to the unlimited plan... the one your looking at is 500 minutes..

I did the Even More Plus for $79.99 that gives me unlimited everything. The Even More plan is $99.99 for everything. I used to love Sprint because the Unlimited Everything plan was $99.99, that was so cheap compared to Verizon and AT&T. But since I bought the Nexus One for full retail I couldn't pass up the unlimited Even More Plus plan for $79.99 and no contract to boot!! If T-Mobile would quit connecting me to whatever third world country it is they connect you to for customer service they could definitely move up the pole for U.S. carriers with Prices and plans like this.

N_1
    Quote Originally Posted by kcs7272 View Post

I did the Even More Plus for $79.99 that gives me unlimited everything. The Even More plan is $99.99 for everything. I used to love Sprint because the Unlimited Everything plan was $99.99, that was so cheap compared to Verizon and AT&T. But since I bought the Nexus One for full retail I couldn't pass up the unlimited Even More Plus plan for $79.99 and no contract to boot!! If T-Mobile would quit connecting me to whatever third world country it is they connect you to for customer service they could definitely move up the pole for U.S. carriers with Prices and plans like this.
    I have never had that, do you have a local store? Mine is one block away from my house. I just go in there.
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links