How good of a music player is the Nexus one compared to the iphone?

This is a discussion on How good of a music player is the Nexus one compared to the iphone? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; [quote=alphawave7;24320][quote=Ramyt;24319] Originally Posted by shankii He shouldn't bother...he'll probably tell you that audiophiles shun EQ's because they color the true sound away from what the ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How good of a music player is the Nexus one compared to the iphone?

[quote=alphawave7;24320][quote=Ramyt;24319]
    Quote Originally Posted by shankii View Post

He shouldn't bother...he'll probably tell you that audiophiles shun EQ's because they color the true sound away from what the performer intended, instead of accurately reproducing it. Better equipment, not EQ's, is the true path to better, more accurate sound. For a phone, the N1 is a standout in this regard...best I've used yet.
    Agreed. Compared to my blackberry the sound on the N1 is brilliant... well considering it's a phone. Speaking of better equipment, he just bought a pair of Audio Technica ATH-W1000's a few months back. ... if you're an audiofile, or even one trying to be one... you'll appreciate these. Put a pair on and bose will sound like behringer...lol

Has anyone checked out btunes? It's fairly new, and in beta form. I like the layout of it so far thoough.

I'm using bTunes on the N1 and I think it looks very promising. i really dig the its ability to play multiple albums from the same artist together; much like the ipod's UI. The developer puts out fixes and updates every few days and appears to respond to users' suggestion. One annoyance is it has no bluetooth/wired headset control so when you plug in your headphones, the stock music player will fire up in the background and start playing tracks. Hopefully this will get fixed and I will use this as my default app for music.

The n1 has the best sound so far out of any phone I've owned. THe My moto bluetooth head phones still lack bass when sync'd up. I was looking all over for a eq app as they always fixed up my past junk.
    I took another direction for better sound on the e1, went out a got a pair of Klipsch S4 earbuds... WOW
    Talk about wicked sound when you load up a mp3 with bit rates of 320 kbps!!

I'm using a free shareware wma/v to mp3 converter by Jodix - Freeware converts DVD AVI MPEG WMV RM to MP3 or iPod Video to get the best quality BR.

My two cents :nexusx:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links