Overclock to 1.113ghz.. Anyone try this yet?

This is a discussion on Overclock to 1.113ghz.. Anyone try this yet? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; The thing that concerns me... When overclocking a pc you can add better cooling to reduce your risk... with the phone you can't thats what ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Overclock to 1.113ghz.. Anyone try this yet?

The thing that concerns me... When overclocking a pc you can add better cooling to reduce your risk... with the phone you can't thats what makes me more skeptical..

I tried this and the phone would not charge,so i reverted back and its now charging... very strange.. oh well,i tried.

Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    I tried this and the phone would not charge,so i reverted back and its now charging... very strange.. oh well,i tried.
    You were going to fast and broke the time space continuum. You can't charge what hasn't been used yet.
    Come here little sheep; I have a nice juicy apple for you!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nexus One: Locked and Rooted
    ROM: CM7

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneSlayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jamespg81 View Post
    You were going to fast and broke the time space continuum. You can't charge what hasn't been used yet.

Lol i wish i could have got it to work... it was the only change i made,and the phone wasnt charging.. i gave it a good chance before i gave up and went back.

Hey guys I am having trouble with the zimage file. I get into fastboot mode and in command prompt I get to the fastboot-windows flash zimage zImage and I get nothing. What am I doing wrong? The file is located in the right place. Do I need to rename the file? Noob question. Help please?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links