New To The Crew!

This is a discussion on New To The Crew! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; New to the forum whats up ppl.... Has Anyone ordered accessories for the N1 from googlenexusoneaccessories.com? I did but i dont have a tracking number ...

Thread: New To The Crew!

New To The Crew!

New to the forum whats up ppl.... Has Anyone ordered accessories for the N1 from googlenexusoneaccessories.com? I did but i dont have a tracking number all i have is a order number in a confirmation email.... and everytime i call customer service it goes to voicemail thats odd.... how many reps do they have one?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

am a new one as well, welcome jon....

Quote Originally Posted by Jon View Post
    Has Anyone ordered accessories for the N1 from googlenexusoneaccessories.com?
    No, they seem legitimate though. Try search for "Think Mobile Solutions" instead, this is the company that runs the site, they have tons of alternative names which takes you to thier site. Very unlikely to be a scam, could have gone out of business though.

If you paid with paypal or credit card you should be covered anyway. Be patient and welcome to the site!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links