Aftermarket Battery & Charger-MoMax

This is a discussion on Aftermarket Battery & Charger-MoMax within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just purchased 2 aftermarket batteries for my Nexus One as well as a portable plug-in charger for those batteries. The charger even has a usb ...

Thread: Aftermarket Battery & Charger-MoMax

Cool Aftermarket Battery & Charger-MoMax

Just purchased 2 aftermarket batteries for my Nexus One as well as a portable plug-in charger for those batteries. The charger even has a usb port to charge your phone at the same time if required.

A fraction of the price than the other mentioned aftermarket batteries mentioned in these forums so I believe it's worth my purchase. Not saying the other battery brand is no good but with the battery price and coupled with the exchange & shipping to the asian market (almost 2/3 of the battery price) it just doesn't make sense to get.

Will update you guys on my views on these once I try them out.

Here are some pics of the batteries and charger....
    Attached Images Attached Images           

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

At only 1000mAh you'll likely be switching those batteries pretty often.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    At only 1000mAh you'll likely be switching those batteries pretty often.
    Actually the batteries are 1250mAh each.

Lets put it this way, the battery fits just like the factory ones without an extra cover. For 2 x 1250mAh=2500mAh batteries bought for less than half the retail price of the other 2800mAh I wouldn't mind going through a little inconvenience wouldn't you say? Even adding the charger it still comes in way under one of their battery prices.

Been trying out the new battery and I've been listening to online radio continuously 4 hours and replying to emails as well as browsing and I replugged the phone in and it says 70%. Not bad for a 1250mAh battery.

I'm interested in this battery. I think the other aftermarket bulky battery is ridiculous. Thanks for the information.

and yeah... where can i buy ?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Diego318 View Post
    I'm interested in this battery. I think the other aftermarket bulky battery is ridiculous. Thanks for the information.
    Yeah I understand your views and you're welcome for the info, a lot of us bought this phone for it's thinness & lightness so why would you want to carry around a thicker and heavier phone.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Diego318 View Post
    and yeah... where can i buy ?
    I bought mine in Asia but you can google Momax and check the Momax website for a distributor close to your area and they maybe able to point you in the right direction.

I found many individual stores here that carry Momax batteries and accessories for the Nexus One as well as other phones too.

Since HTC still doesn't offer factory OEM batteries for sale and some other aftermarket batteries are just too expensive I believe this was the logical choice.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links