Who is keeping theirs naked?

This is a discussion on Who is keeping theirs naked? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I can't decide.....i like the look better and have a good history with keeping my phones together but already noticing hand prints on the screen ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who is keeping theirs naked?

Talking Who is keeping theirs naked?

I can't decide.....i like the look better and have a good history with keeping my phones together but already noticing hand prints on the screen are going to be a constant battle. If I decide to go with a cover is there one that doesn't totally change the good look of the phone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    I can't decide.....i like the look better and have a good history with keeping my phones together but already noticing hand prints on the screen are going to be a constant battle. If I decide to go with a cover is there one that doesn't totally change the good look of the phone?
    I'm dressed, but I'd rather be naked.

I got a case but right now am not using a screen protector. I had a Zagg on mine but it kept getting more smudges on it when i had it on and made the screen look hazy. I do like the looks of the phone naked though.

Naked (I had a dream about this.)

Quote Originally Posted by keyplyr View Post
    Naked (I had a dream about this.)
    you had a dream about a naked phone?

anywho....i am guessing the answer is yes but is there a cleaner out there to us on the screen for those of us that are going undressed?

Since i saw that youtube where that guy scratches the screen and the back of his nexus one with a car key and nothing happens, i rather be careful and naked... Is easier and looks better..

I bought a skin for my phone, but now with the dock, it becomes naked agian.

Naked. By the time the battle scars start showing it will probably be time i got a new phone anyway. Nexus two or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Naked. By the time the battle scars start showing it will probably be time i got a new phone anyway. Nexus two or something.
    A nice way to put it. Battle scar =]
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i just have my full body skin on. I dont like silicon cases since dirt and dust tends to gather behind the case and wear into the phone, defeating the purpose of the case in the first place (of sorts.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links