A few concerns, kinda scared

This is a discussion on A few concerns, kinda scared within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by N_1 Ok so I should be ok? I am really nervous cause I want this to work out. I spent a lot ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A few concerns, kinda scared

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    Ok so I should be ok? I am really nervous cause I want this to work out. I spent a lot of money on it and just want it to work and not have any horro stories to post about. Funny thing, the day after I buy the phone, google is gonna release the Desire! I am realy confused as to what to do now.
    Just a slight correction. Google did not release the Desire. The Desire is designed, developed and made by HTC. The Nexus One is the very first phone designed and developed by Google, but it is made by HTC.

I'm really glad to hear at least a few N1 owners are not having the 3g "phone holding" issues. This really makes me feel optimistic that my replacement will not be another defective unit! There is a very long thread covering this issue in google's support forums. I've had my phone for a few weeks but just noticed the issue since switching my service from at&t to tmobile (probably becuase I now have 3g where as i didn't with at&t).

When my phone is untouched sitting on a table i'll have 3-4 bars 3g coverage, then when i grab my phone to hold it the bars drop 3-5 notches, and eventually downgrades to 2g (or loses signal).

Sadly, I may be forced to return if my replacement is also defective....

T&C
    No worries had mine since 3rd day and love it, was a 3rd generation iPhone use 2g, 3g, 3gs and all the bs you had to do to the phone to get it to work on Tmobile.

N1 is great just came from a weekend trip to SD 2 weeks ago, stayed out Hyatt Manchester and 3g from the Airport to hotel was much faster then 3G/Phx

GPS worked great and never had drop calls.

Being able to text, listen to pandora and play on the net all it once is great.

5g camara means no more dragging a camara along!

You will love it and more chargers, cases and what not out now to purchase!

No problems here. Had my phone for over a month not a single crash. people experience crashes because they install sa lot of applications that causes crashing. some apps can also conflict with each other to cause crashes.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    No problems here. Had my phone for over a month not a single crash. people experience crashes because they install sa lot of applications that causes crashing. some apps can also conflict with each other to cause crashes.
    Same thing applies to computers, fill it up with junk, its gonna fail
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links