A few concerns, kinda scared

This is a discussion on A few concerns, kinda scared within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Purchased N1 today, hopefully it will be here in San Diego tomorrow. I have been seeing a lot of 3G issues phone dropping coverage, so ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A few concerns, kinda scared

A few concerns, kinda scared

Purchased N1 today, hopefully it will be here in San Diego tomorrow.

I have been seeing a lot of 3G issues phone dropping coverage, so I looked up the coverage in my area here and it shows great 3G coverage. So will I still have this problem with the OTA update that they have pushed out?

Secondly, I have seen threads were people have had to return their phone 2-3 times. Should I be concerned about this?

Third, browser crashing and application crashing, phone freezing and rebooting, should I be concerned about this?

How long is the money back guarantee and the warranty?
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    Third, browser crashing and application crashing, phone freezing and rebooting, should I be concerned about this?
    No, mine has never done any of these things.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    No, mine has never done any of these things.

But you are in the UK and he's in the states....it seems the people who are getting affected witht his problem are people in the US and not people in the UK or Asia.

mah
    If I recall correctly, the money-back guarantee is 30 days.

As to lots of people having to have returned theirs.... you can't compare that to the number of people that haven't had to return theirs, since noone is going to post "I've had an N1 for a week and there's nothing wrong with it."

Incidentally, I've had my N1 for about weeks and there's nothing wrong with it.

Ok so I should be ok? I am really nervous cause I want this to work out. I spent a lot of money on it and just want it to work and not have any horro stories to post about. Funny thing, the day after I buy the phone, google is gonna release the Desire! I am realy confused as to what to do now.
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

Ok so I should be ok? I am really nervous cause I want this to work out. I spent a lot of money on it and just want it to work and not have any horro stories to post about. Funny thing, the day after I buy the phone, google is gonna release the Desire! I am realy confused as to what to do now.
    No problems on mine at all, no app crashes, and every time I look I am on 3g at least 3 bars. I like the soft touch buttons on the N1. Would not take the Desire over N1 because of that.

i haven't been on edge yet, inside my house, at school, etc.....
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

Stop worrying, if you worry this much just get a bloody iPhone! iPhones are perfect for the average Joe, they're simple so less to go wrong!

I had mine for over a month now and not even a single problem

Purchased N1 today, hopefully it will be here in San Diego tomorrow.

I have been seeing a lot of 3G issues phone dropping coverage, so I looked up the coverage in my area here and it shows great 3G coverage. So will I still have this problem with the OTA update that they have pushed out?

Secondly, I have seen threads were people have had to return their phone 2-3 times. Should I be concerned about this?

How long is the money back guarantee and the warranty?
    I can assure you there is nothing to worry about. I felt the same way when I was about to get mine, now i'm pissed off @ myself for not getting it engraved. (Thought I might want to return it.)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links