T9 Keyboard on N1

This is a discussion on T9 Keyboard on N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Mine works perfectly onpy found one bug so far. If i press the send button on the keyboard for a text message it will send ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: T9 Keyboard on N1

Mine works perfectly onpy found one bug so far. If i press the send button on the keyboard for a text message it will send teo messages. You can by pass that by hitting the send button next to the text box. Love this keyboard my accuracy and speed greatly improved. I actually enjoy typing on this keyboard now, with being bothered by the many frustrations of the stock keyboard.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

will this work with stock N1? maybe thats the reason I download the apk for non rooted users.

working now!!! i downloaded from another site.. ty

I notice that when I set HTC keyboard as Input method the speech to text on other parts of the phone stop working. example press and hold the soft key Search to speak a search and it doesn't work or like the yellowbook app that has it's own voice to text button. Tthe one on the keyboard works well. Anybody gets this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by lionsson View Post
    I notice that when I set HTC keyboard as Input method the speech to text on other parts of the phone stop working. example press and hold the soft key Search to speak a search and it doesn't work or like the yellowbook app that has it's own voice to text button. Tthe one on the keyboard works well. Anybody gets this problem.
    never tried voice text

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links