A couple newbie questions maybe

This is a discussion on A couple newbie questions maybe within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; -Is it okay to leave the phone on all the time? I have always let my phones double as my alarm clock and such and ...

Thread: A couple newbie questions maybe

A couple newbie questions maybe

-Is it okay to leave the phone on all the time? I have always let my phones double as my alarm clock and such and was wondering if that is okay or is it better to power it down once in awhile.

-Is it better to use provider email or google voice? the transcript feature which i thought would be cool doesn't seem to work all that well.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    -Is it okay to leave the phone on all the time? I have always let my phones double as my alarm clock and such and was wondering if that is okay or is it better to power it down once in awhile.
    I leave mine on all the time unless battery goes out.

-Is it better to use provider email or google voice? the transcript feature which i thought would be cool doesn't seem to work all that well.
    I guess you meant provider voice mail?
    I personally use google voice since it saves all my voice messages.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links