Things just getting worse for me...HTC desire Now?

This is a discussion on Things just getting worse for me...HTC desire Now? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Its alright guys. You can wait for an announced phone while we enjoy our sexy Nexus One. Don't worry everyone is REALLY skeptical when buying ...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Things just getting worse for me...HTC desire Now?

Its alright guys. You can wait for an announced phone while we enjoy our sexy Nexus One. Don't worry everyone is REALLY skeptical when buying an expensive product. I was the exact same way when buying this phone!
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I don't lose my 3g no matter how I hold the phone
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

I rarely lose 3g unless im in a big ass building. Vegas rocks!
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I like the HTC Desire with the Sense UI. It definitely makes Nexus One outdated. However, if you plan to get that phone to be used with Tmo, make sure the phone support the 3G frequency Tmo uses. I was wanting to buy HTC Hero International version before. Then I found out it is not compatible with tmo 3G frequency. Only edge.

Get it on AT&T its supported on 3G. My friend has the international version, and he's on at&t. Its pretty legit, the sense UI is pretty sweet. Canada knew what was up.

the desire isn't even coming to the states anytime soon.....
    Rooted Nexus One
    Amon_RA-nexus-v2.0.0
    32.50.00.32U_5.12.00.08 Korean Radio
    Wildmonk's 2.6.35.9_SVS-950mV_CFS_AXI_720p_1152MHz_120210
    MIUI ROM 0.11.26
    SWG V1.2 Theme

Follow Me On Twitter

i mean... other than the sense UI... which supposedly is being made as a ROM for our phone, what does this phone actually have on the N1? cause it seems almost exact same phone... but 150 more? someone explain plz.

The price is only rumor that came from German Amazon. It is in Euros than converted to USD. Exact price may vary.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    The price is only rumor that came from German Amazon. It is in Euros than converted to USD. Exact price may vary.
    well the prices doesn't really matter, what is SOO amazing about this phone that hes regretting purcahsing his N1? spec wise seems almost identical?

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    I just watched it, here it is
    YouTube - Nexus One 3G Problem Part 2 - After the OTA Update

So I am gonna need to hold it a certain way all the time. I just dont know what to think about this! I hold my phone with the right hand at the bottom. I guess since I am not gonna be surfing the web or doing nav in that position it would not matter cause I still have edge for texting or talking. What do you think, Anyone else have this problem? Ca you hold it in landscape with two hands and still get 3G coverage?
    If you are left handed and hold it landscape mode you should be fine but if you are right handed then holding it could be a problem. I have noticed that I have to hold it with my left hand instead of my right hand to maintain full reception.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links