how to sync with Apple Macbook

This is a discussion on how to sync with Apple Macbook within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; hey everyone, I just got my Nexus One recently and I LOVE IT! it really is a great phone and I really have enjoyed all ...

Thread: how to sync with Apple Macbook

how to sync with Apple Macbook

hey everyone, I just got my Nexus One recently and I LOVE IT! it really is a great phone and I really have enjoyed all it can do. my only complaint right now is syncing the phone with my macbook. I use all of my mac programs regularly to keep me updated (iCal, iPhoto, Address Book) and I have become accustomed to plugging my phone in to my computer and just letting it do its thing to sync everything. is there a program that I can download to help make the process easier with the Nexus or am I doing something wrong or what? it's just a hassle to have to input everything manually into the phone if there is an easy way to do this. thanks for your help!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Export ur contacts to a gmail account. use picassa for ur photos and doubletwist for ur music. I was in the same boat and it's all easy. I have mobileme as well but I have to tell you, syncing with gmail is much better and FREE!

You can also buy Missing Sync. It'll sync contacts, music and photos (no calendar). Being a long time Missing Sync user (from Palm days), I bought the program. Like "cabinets", I find it easier to sync with Gmail instead.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links