Nexus customer service

This is a discussion on Nexus customer service within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I was a bit surprised today to get an email from google customer service saying they have looked into my order status and it has ...

Thread: Nexus customer service

Nexus customer service

I was a bit surprised today to get an email from google customer service saying they have looked into my order status and it has been delivered. No s**t it has been delivered I sent them the query on launch day! If you wait over 6 weeks to answer order status queries you can be pretty sure it's been delivered!:rofl3:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by cxm View Post
    I was a bit surprised today to get an email from google customer service saying they have looked into my order status and it has been delivered. No s**t it has been delivered I sent them the query on launch day! If you wait over 6 weeks to answer order status queries you can be pretty sure it's been delivered!:rofl3:
    ROFLMAO! I got one three weeks after I received mine and just about 3 weeks after my query too.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links