E-Mail says Google could not activate phone?

This is a discussion on E-Mail says Google could not activate phone? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Someone help me out with this issue. My girlfriend has the email with her and shes going to call after she gets out of class. ...

Thread: E-Mail says Google could not activate phone?

E-Mail says Google could not activate phone?

Someone help me out with this issue. My girlfriend has the email with her and shes going to call after she gets out of class.

Anyone know what the problem is?

The phone was ordered at 6:40 am yesterday with fedex overnight shipping. And as of this morning it still wasn't shipped.

Don't really care about waiting another day, just want to know whats going on.

Thanks in advance.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I would guess an issue with your Google account. Maybe Google info doesn't match with the credit card info you used? I would bet it's probably something pretty easy to rectify. Good luck.

WestCoast 21, Try calling your bank also...because of all the internet fraud, that is what I had to do...my bank was blocking it because it seemed like suspicious activity..I dont know if it was because of the amount or what, but it is a security measure. I called and told them it was ok to let Google charge my debit card and within 12 hours I saw the transactions show up....Still took me a day to catch on, wish the courtesy call from google would have advised me to call and authorize..caused me to wait anxiously over the weekend checking the website like a lunatic!!! LOLOLOL
    PS Worth the wait

Quote Originally Posted by westcoast21 View Post
    The phone was ordered at 6:40 am yesterday with fedex overnight shipping. And as of this morning it still wasn't shipped.
    I ordered my :nexusx: early on Day 1 and it didn't ship until Day 3. I'm positive it was my CC that caused the delay.

I've always had problems with my primary CC when ordering electronics online. I ended up using a different CC when I ordered my G1 because the 1st one wasn't working.

Never hurts to call the bank!

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Update: So I decided to go run some errands since I figured the phone wouldn't be here today since it wasn't shipped according to Google.

But to my surprise, I get home and there is a door tag from FedEx saying "sorry we missed you." I didn't think it was the phone but I called anyways and they told me the package was to my girlfriends name. So it is the phone because she had it delivered to my house.

I can pick up at the FedEx office after 6pm, so I'll be getting the phone tonight.

Really weird considering that the status said it was shipped yet.

I seem to remember they didn't update my shipping status until early on the day it shipped. Something like 5 AM. I don't think they have this whole ship to consumer thing figured out. I can't wait to see how they handle all of these issues on their next product.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links