Back button

This is a discussion on Back button within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Is it me, or is the back button take more pressure to hit? I always end up having to hit it twice......

Thread: Back button

Back button

Is it me, or is the back button take more pressure to hit? I always end up having to hit it twice...

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Can't say mine does, are you sure you're hitting it right, aim for the upper part of the button, almost above the symbol.

Yeah, im hitting it just as i would with any other button. I tried what you said. Still it seems tough to press. i dunno maybe im trippin.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Diego318 View Post
    Yeah, im hitting it just as i would with any other button. I tried what you said. Still it seems tough to press. i dunno maybe im trippin.
    No I don't think you are, just like the other guy said tap/press it just slightly above the symbol and it works fine everytime.
    It still works if you press the symbol right on but not as good as slighly above. Weird but true

yeah i think youre right. Also i was hitting it off to the side. I'm not used to these touch phones yet; however, i do love this phone.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links