Poll: Your best phone so far?

This is a discussion on Poll: Your best phone so far? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So, out of interest, do you think Nexus One is the best phone you've ever owned?...

View Poll Results: What do you think of the AT&T/T-Mobile Proposed Merger? Is it good, bad, or neither?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • The AT&T/T-Mobile Merger is a good thing for consumers, and will create jobs.

0 0%
  • The AT&T/T-Mobile Merger is a bad thing for consumers, will reduce jobs, & stifle innovation.

4 100.00%
  • The deal is neither good nor bad... i like to take a Zen approach to things.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: Poll: Your best phone so far?

Question Poll: Your best phone so far?

So, out of interest, do you think Nexus One is the best phone you've ever owned?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've had quite a few different phones, and by far this is the best phone spec and usability wise i've ever had.

Yeah there are some hang ups, but I wouldn't get rid of this phone for awhile. It has everything I need/looking for in a phone.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Easily the best

Easily the best. The only things I don't like about it coming from an N95 8gb is the pathetic speakers. & I mean PATHETIC. & the battery life.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Easily the best. The only things I don't like about it coming from an N95 8gb is the pathetic speakers. & I mean PATHETIC. & the battery life.
    agreed,the speaker is horrid.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Macklessdaddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    agreed,the speaker is horrid.

You would think a company like HTC who has experience making phones and seeing or reading what potential buyers want or need in a mobile smartphone would make a more better "SOUND" experience for Nexus One buyers. How hard is it to have 2 speakers in a phone? Makes for a better listening experience for your music and for ringtones that would sound louder.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links