Innocase Snap for the Nexus One

This is a discussion on Innocase Snap for the Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by seidioseidio Originally Posted by disbj4ke Is Seidio running any coupons again? Sure am! Enter NEXSNAP for 10% Off on all Innocase Snap ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Innocase Snap for the Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke
    Is Seidio running any coupons again?
    Sure am! Enter NEXSNAP for 10% Off on all Innocase Snap for the Nexus One!
    Thanks.. figure I had better get something like this to protect from drops..

One question though... If you do drop it will it pop off. Had a case like that a year or so ago that would always do that.. Nothin jb wield couldnt fix, but i dont want my nexus to look white trash lol

Quote Originally Posted by tech View Post
    One question though... If you do drop it will it pop off. Had a case like that a year or so ago that would always do that.. Nothin jb wield couldnt fix, but i dont want my nexus to look white trash lol

With the Snap and Innocase they are both very secure on the phone. Taking the phone out of the Snap is a little hard sometimes. If you haven't used Seidio before, I highly recommend them.

Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    Got my case in today (couple days before i was expecting it).

How hard is to to remove the Innocase II? I have the N1 dock and this is the only thing stopping me from buying the case.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNexusOne View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke View Post
    Got my case in today (couple days before i was expecting it).

How hard is to to remove the Innocase II? I have the N1 dock and this is the only thing stopping me from buying the case.

Innocase II is pretty easy to take off, but i dont see the case coming off if you drop it.

I was about to purchase the Innocase Snap and I noticed the coupon "NEXSNAP" has expired. I was wondering if you will be running another coupon in the near future.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by MyNexusOne View Post
    I was about to purchase the Innocase Snap and I noticed the coupon "NEXSNAP" has expired. I was wondering if you will be running another coupon in the near future.

Thanks.
    Ditto...

I'm looking to score a Seidio Snap case for my new N1. Will score one today if the coupon is reactivated!

New Promotions....?!

Hello All,

If you haven't, please follow us on Twitter or become our fan on Facebook to get in on the BIGGEST sales of the year, starting tomorrow, April 1st. Use the links in my sig!

Regards,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links