Innocase Snap for the Nexus One

This is a discussion on Innocase Snap for the Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Innocase Snap for the Nexus One Our Innocase Snap is the perfect solution for those who want premium protection and at the same time want ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Innocase Snap for the Nexus One

Our Innocase Snap is the perfect solution for those who want premium protection and at the same time want to maintain the sleek look of their device. It is made from a high quality, lightweight polycarbonate plastic that "snaps" on, covering the back, sides, and bottom of your phone while adding very little bulk. The distinctive texture of the Innocase Snap gives it a unique style, and our signature soft touch coating provides a smooth feel and better grip.

- Only 1mm thin, it protects your phone without adding much bulk
    - Made from high quality polycarbonate plastic that won't crack or break
    - Easy "snap" on installation and removal - can take on and off for OEM docking
    - Installing and removing the case will not damage your phone's surface
    - Soft touch coating allows easy insertion and removal from pockets and won't attract lint
    - Convenient access to all ports and function keys
    - Soft felt lining on the interior for additional protection
    - Bold, vibrant color choices
    - Available in 5 vibrant colors!

Now Available For Order! (Click Here)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I like the look of this case but it doesnt look like it covers any of the front of the phone. I might have to order one just to see though. $20 isn't too bad for the quality you get from Seidio from what i have seen so far.

Is Seidio running any coupons again?

Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke
    Sure am! Enter NEXSNAP for 10% Off on all Innocase Snap for the Nexus One!

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by disbj4ke
    Sure am! Enter NEXSNAP for 10% Off on all Innocase Snap for the Nexus One!
    ah i just ordered mine last night. Oh well I'm sure I'll order another color.

Can someone post some pics and a review of this case. I'm thinking about buying it, but I want a really thin case that adds VERY LITTLE bulk.

I had an air case for my iPhone 3gs, and I'm in the market for something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by ootherocoo View Post
    Can someone post some pics and a review of this case. I'm thinking about buying it, but I want a really thin case that adds VERY LITTLE bulk.

I had an air case for my iPhone 3gs, and I'm in the market for something similar.

Just got my confirmation email letting my know my case shipped today. Ill post pics when i get it in the mail. I'm guessing it will be her Monday or Tuesday. I also have the Innocase II. I'll take pics of the cases (without a phone inside) side by side.

Got my case in today (couple days before i was expecting it).

First impression.

The snap case does not have the same matte finish as the Innocase II. It feels like more of a hard plastic, than the Smooth rubber type finish of the Innocase II. The Snap is the same thickness as the I II and also has the felt material lining the inside of the case to help from scratching the backside of the phone.

I do like the Snap but I think for now I will continue using my Innocase II. I like feel of the finish on the Innocase just a little more. With both cases i feel my phone will be protected. I really do like the Snap on case though. I am sure i will trade off cases every couple days. Along with all the other Seidio products i have purchased so far, i feel like this case stands up to the rest as far as quality. The fit is tight and snug. No movement no play (a little hard to remove even). Anyone on the market for a good case but maybe not wanting to spend the full amount on the Innocase (29.95) the Snap is a pinch cheaper (19.95).

I will point out one last thing. The top and the bottom of the front of the phone ARE exposed. If you drop your phone with this case make sure it lands flat on its back . Some companies also make full body stick on shields, using one of these on the top and bottom sections of the phone wouldn't hurt.

Innocase II

Snap

top View side by side

Back side by side

Sorry for the sub par pictures. Couldn't find my digi cam so i had to break out the Sidekick LX09 with its amazing 2.3 MP camera :rofl3:

^Thanks for the pics. I have the Innocase II, and you say it's the same thickness as the Inno Snap case?

It doesn't make sense to get the snap case then.....I should just keep the Innocase II

Hello,

Thank you for the review and the pictures! We want to point out that the Innocase Snap and Surface has the same finish on them, although it may feel slightly different because of the textured back on the Snap. They are both rubberized!

Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Regards,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links