Another thread of "what shall i do?!"

This is a discussion on Another thread of "what shall i do?!" within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So, hey everyone...again. Just joined up. So, here we go, with another thread to push my decision forward. I have yet to use Android, but ...

Thread: Another thread of "what shall i do?!"

Another thread of "what shall i do?!"

So, hey everyone...again. Just joined up. So, here we go, with another thread to push my decision forward.

I have yet to use Android, but i've heard good about it thus far.

I am far from an Apple fan. I've boycotted their products, given they do make quality mp3 players and whatnot, just not into the 'you're stuck with us' theory they have going on...

Used an iPhone, not so much my flavor... it's nice and all, just got bored, and fast.

So, yeah, like I said, this one caught my eye, been reading reviews and all that stuff, and it looks perfect to what I want! I just wish I could find someone near me where I can actually test it...

Also aware that people always rant and everything about problems they get, and I know not everyone has problems, it happens with every phone release, it's got to be expected. Nothing can be perfect!!!

So, now i'm stuck with my decision. Either stick it out with Verizon, and wait till it comes to my provider, or dump it, and go to t-mo.

Verizon is nice and all, just expensive... and it's kind of...whatever. Live in Arizona, USA so their is good coverage for all providers here.

Just sketch about t-mo. I've never used them, or really known anyone with them. Used at&t, was okay. Couldn't tell ya why I went to Verizon...haha.

I guess i'm just asking for advice. Also, if I wanted to go with t-mo, is their a difference in getting the sub, and unsub? I know one is unlocked and can use with any provider, and the other one is locked on t-mo, but for going in to t-mo with a 2 year, and get the phone for $178, would it be cheaper?

My brain is turning, and I need more advice!!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hey, I'm just telling you from experience. I've used several carriers before coming to Verizon and the difference is night and day. The extra $$ is worth the amazing customer service, reliability and 3G coverage. You really take it for granted until you go somewhere else. Just my opinion though!

Quote Originally Posted by Syntax323 View Post
    So, hey everyone...again. Just joined up. So, here we go, with another thread to push my decision forward.

I have yet to use Android, but i've heard good about it thus far.

I am far from an Apple fan. I've boycotted their products, given they do make quality mp3 players and whatnot, just not into the 'you're stuck with us' theory they have going on...

Used an iPhone, not so much my flavor... it's nice and all, just got bored, and fast.

So, yeah, like I said, this one caught my eye, been reading reviews and all that stuff, and it looks perfect to what I want! I just wish I could find someone near me where I can actually test it...

Also aware that people always rant and everything about problems they get, and I know not everyone has problems, it happens with every phone release, it's got to be expected. Nothing can be perfect!!!

So, now i'm stuck with my decision. Either stick it out with Verizon, and wait till it comes to my provider, or dump it, and go to t-mo.

Verizon is nice and all, just expensive... and it's kind of...whatever. Live in Arizona, USA so their is good coverage for all providers here.

Just sketch about t-mo. I've never used them, or really known anyone with them. Used at&t, was okay. Couldn't tell ya why I went to Verizon...haha.

I guess i'm just asking for advice. Also, if I wanted to go with t-mo, is their a difference in getting the sub, and unsub? I know one is unlocked and can use with any provider, and the other one is locked on t-mo, but for going in to t-mo with a 2 year, and get the phone for $178, would it be cheaper?

My brain is turning, and I need more advice!!!
    PM me and I'll tell you what I did.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links