Invite for google voice

This is a discussion on Invite for google voice within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Would someone pm me if they are willing to send me and invite for google voice?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Invite for google voice

Invite for google voice

Would someone pm me if they are willing to send me and invite for google voice?
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

You can buy one off ebay for a buck

I got invite from google but since I am from UK, i can't register yet. Don't know why they invite me in first place :|

There should really be a sticky for this....

Google Voice is included with your phone. Just open the google voice application and sign up. No invite needed (unless you're looking for an additional invite).

u don't have to buy or anything just open your gmail account on your browser and open a new tab and go to google.com/voice a done you can get on without invitation or anything, but remember your gmail account has to be open in another tab...

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_VZLA View Post
    u don't have to buy or anything just open your gmail account on your browser and open a new tab and go to google.com/voice a done you can get on without invitation or anything, but remember your gmail account has to be open in another tab...
    I tried that on my desktop and it didn't work, it still say that i have to get an invite

If you still need one email me. I will send you an invite right now. Aokusman@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by ndwgolf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas_VZLA View Post
    I tried that on my desktop and it didn't work, it still say that i have to get an invite
    You need to request an invite from Google, in other words invite yourself. It works well if you already have a gmail account, or if you already have the N1 there is no need for an invite.

message sent
    Quote Originally Posted by Eplchamps0304 View Post
    If you still need one email me. I will send you an invite right now. Aokusman@gmail.com
    If I had to name my greatest strength, I guess it would be my humility. Greatest weakness, it's possible that I'm a little too awesome.

i've had google voice for over a month and have not yet received any invites to give out. anybody who has gotten invites to give how long did it take approximately?
    ---------------------
    www.simplyathos.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links