Wireless Net connectivity issues

This is a discussion on Wireless Net connectivity issues within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Anyone having problems connecting to their home network or staying connected or reconnecting automatically. I seem to be having all of these issues. I am ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wireless Net connectivity issues

Wireless Net connectivity issues

Anyone having problems connecting to their home network or staying connected or reconnecting automatically. I seem to be having all of these issues. I am tempted to restore factory settings and not download the update. What do you guys think?
    <------Have you seen obama girl?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My nexus one have some issue with disconnecting wifi while idle. It connects again when I start using it but sometimes it failed to do so. I really don't bother as flipping wireless switch on homescreen solve the problem.

I have no problems with that either, but that does not seem to work. This is what I am doing, I do into settings>wireless>Turn Wifi On> Wifi settings> Wifi Networks: then i tap on my home network it says "connect" I then press "Connect" the Wifi Button at the top of the screen goes from "disconnected" to "Scanning" However I do not connect. It just keeps going from "Scanning to Disconnected"

Under my home network tab it says "Remembered, secured WPA/WPA2"

I have only connected once for a brief time so I know its possible and that I have the right password.

Any suggestions?

umm I just got mine yesterday, so I don't know much about settings yet but have you tried to forget your wifi? then start from the beginning.

It may be one of many reasons I guess. Like your router has limited connections?

I would try to restart my router and forget that wifi from N1. Then start from beginning.

I have problems too. It never connects the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by DiEg0 View Post
    My nexus one have some issue with disconnecting wifi while idle. It connects again when I start using it but sometimes it failed to do so. I really don't bother as flipping wireless switch on homescreen solve the problem.
    Yeh, I get this problem - can be quite anoying that it doesn't automaticvally re-connect sometimes. My perception of this problem is that it only happened after the recent update too.

TBird1

Umm I thought it was because of my wireless n router but I guess not. It also happen in G router.

Btw, connection speed to wireless n is 72Mbps. So surely nexus one support wireless n even though it doesn't say in spec. screw you desire! Desire got alittle bit more RAM than nexus one though.

Mine connects just fine but frequently I wake it up and find it has disconnected. It always reconnects right away when I tell it to try again but it's annoying, wish I could set it to retry more. My router is a Linksys WRT54G.

Shh its my stupid router went into Starbucks today and got connected immediately! Pheasant thought my reciever was broken

Quote Originally Posted by N_1 View Post
    I am tempted to restore factory settings and not download the update. What do you guys think?
    FYI, My wife hard resetted hers but the Update stayed...
    Rooted Nexus One

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links