HTC Sense + radio + more on the Nexus One

This is a discussion on HTC Sense + radio + more on the Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by NexusNuckie Originally Posted by lrsone Like I said the only thing I like about Sense is the flip clock, I wish it ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HTC Sense + radio + more on the Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by NexusNuckie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    Like I said the only thing I like about Sense is the flip clock, I wish it was available for Nexus One.
    Just wait for the ROM to come out of Alpha and use it....it even has the 10.1 Flash too
    Man! Can't wait for Flash 10.1 to come out. If it doesn't come out soon, it'll be the only reason I'd root my phone is to get this ROM so I can have Flash!!! Once Flash is available on my phone, I'll never have to turn on the computer again!

Seems like FM Radio is working but no signal????

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by thomaslkuo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusNuckie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lrsone View Post
    Like I said the only thing I like about Sense is the flip clock, I wish it was available for Nexus One.
    Just wait for the ROM to come out of Alpha and use it....it even has the 10.1 Flash too
    Man! Can't wait for Flash 10.1 to come out. If it doesn't come out soon, it'll be the only reason I'd root my phone is to get this ROM so I can have Flash!!! Once Flash is available on my phone, I'll never have to turn on the computer again!
    Don't expect Flash 10.1 to be out before April or May....it has been mentioned that Adobe is looking at releasing it in the 2nd quarter of this year so most likely before June.

So probably rooting into your phone and installing a more stable HTC Desire ROM when it's out is more likely the scenario if you are impatient to wait that long....plus the ROM will add more than just Flash 10.1

Check this thread
    20/Feb Alpha 7 - MoDaCo Custom ROM with HTC Sense (Desire ROM) - a5: graphics fixed - xda-developers
    alpha 8 well be out soon
    Edit // tomorrow morning. ( = in ~12 hours i think.)
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Quote Originally Posted by venki5star View Post
    You will need to plug in your headsets, as they are the radio antena for the phone. If you did, then disregard my post.

Quote Originally Posted by dixy2k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by venki5star View Post
    You will need to plug in your headsets, as they are the radio antena for the phone. If you did, then disregard my post.
    well Modaco specifically said that FM radio doesn't work yet. He's not sure if he can ever make it work.

I had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen293 View Post
    Just wanted to give a quick input on my personal exp installing Sense.

I LOVE IT. So much smoother and I don't know about everybody else but I experienced constant "launcher force close" issues on my N1. Resorted to Home++ but I am so happy this is not happening on this rom.

BTW it is very smooth. I can't wait until all the kinks are smoothed out. BTW I was not a fan of SENSE UI until well...I grew tired of my N1 launcher force closing on me.
    I just rooted my phone and applied this alpha Rom and dude I am 100% with you. It is amazing! If I can do this anyone should be able too. If this is alpha version I can not wait to see just how good the final version will be. I really am not missing my iPhone at all. I never used sense before but I am digging it.

Yeah check out this link with a huge picture of what you will see....

MoDaCo HTC Sense ROM for Nexus One: Screen Shot of the Day AndroidSPIN | Your No.1 source for Android news.

The weather is animated with the Sense UI

Very cool to see updated and animated weather conditions...although it probably will wear down your battery more....so stock up on extra batteries

being a total noob on cmds, all this rooting almost caused me a massive heartattack last night when i installed the custom rom and faced the reboot loop issue....

Although my phone is rooted i still worry about trying a different rom..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links