i know i F'd up

This is a discussion on i know i F'd up within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; well to my surprise, my brand new nexus one has arrived. i had no idea they had already sent me a new one soon as ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i know i F'd up

well to my surprise, my brand new nexus one has arrived. i had no idea they had already sent me a new one soon as they recieved mine. by the time i checked the status on my repair and it said case complete, it was in the fed ex truck. the deposit of 28 dollars returned to my C.C. also over night. I wasnt even expecting a phone until next week. i dont know about some of the horror stories but i had flawless customer service and quick. like i said, dont give up hope. does help to tweak the story a bit to assure them its a device fault, not a consumer mishandling.

man am i happy that i have this phone back.

on a side note, after picking up my phone from fed ex, my custom USMC digital camo skin arrived waiting for me. tell me what ya think ?

back:

front:

:nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    RoOtEd wiTh AmOn Ra ReCoVeRy -
    RoDrIgUeZsTyLe @ FroYo MCR R16 MOD V1-5 rom -
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

AWESOME dude!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Wow...I'm glad they fixed it!

Wow that skin DOES look amazing! Where did you get it from? How was it applied? Is it it just a skin with sticker application?

i got the skin from gelaskin.com....uploaded my own image so they can make it and send it to me within a week. yea its only a sticker application but it fits perfectly and cutouts are exact. also nice that it comes off easily without residue, in addition i got the case-mate gelli case so that my phone and skin can be protected and seen thru. i'll write up a review on the case when it arrives.
    :nexusx: USMC:nexusx: 2003 OIF Veteran :nexusx: Recovering crackberry addict :nexusx: New addiction to Nexus-tasy
    Froyo Radio Image (32.36.00.28U_4.06.00.12_7) - .34]intersectRaven's Kernel CFS 925 (Hybrid AVS *

Quote Originally Posted by C-Style View Post
    Wow...I'm glad they fixed it!

they replaced it my friend with a brand new one, checked the ime number and serial number...even better. i was hoping they wouldnt fix it. lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links