Question bout call notification

This is a discussion on Question bout call notification within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; 1)i was wondering if anyone here know how to make the pics of your contact display larger when they are calling you or you calling ...

Thread: Question bout call notification

Question bout call notification and audio playing

1)i was wondering if anyone here know how to make the pics of your contact display larger when they are calling you or you calling them. similar to the iphone, how the pics if fullscreen. or are they an app to do this.

2)when you're playing a song and you suddenly unplug your headphone it will pause the song, i just found out that its not true for other music play(mixzing). is this because of a setting/app. is there anyway around this and make other music play like mixzing pause the song when you unplug the headphone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by aznpapaya View Post
    1)i was wondering if anyone here know how to make the pics of your contact display larger when they are calling you or you calling them. similar to the iphone, how the pics if fullscreen. or are they an app to do this.

2)when you're playing a song and you suddenly unplug your headphone it will pause the song, i just found out that its not true for other music play(mixzing). is this because of a setting/app. is there anyway around this and make other music play like mixzing pause the song when you unplug the headphone.
    Question 1) This is how the Nexus is designed and I don't believe there is a market app that will give you the option your looking for.

Question 2) Headphone jacks use three terminals left, right & ground. the stock headphones have four terminals (four also within the Nexus); left, right, ground and the fourth being control for the music player. if you disconnect the headphone whether it's a three or four terminal while playing; the control is activated and sends a command to the CPU to stop / pause the music player...this appears to be "normal" as far as normal goes.

Not sure why mixzing is not affected by the above action!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop6 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aznpapaya View Post

Question 1) This is how the Nexus is designed and I don't believe there is a market app that will give you the option your looking for.

Question 2) Headphone jacks use three terminals left, right & ground. the stock headphones have four terminals (four also within the Nexus); left, right, ground and the fourth being control for the music player. if you disconnect the headphone whether it's a three or four terminal while playing; the control is activated and sends a command to the CPU to stop / pause the music player...this appears to be "normal" as far as normal goes.

Not sure why mixzing is not affected by the above action!!

i tried different headset and different plugs but it still the same, the music player that came with the phone pauses when i pull the plug out while mixzing continues to play....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links