N1 Insurance, Things you should KNOW!

This is a discussion on N1 Insurance, Things you should KNOW! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ok so basically i lost my phone a few days ago and im going through insurance (asurion/tmobile). Now after i filed a claim it went ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N1 Insurance, Things you should KNOW!

N1 Insurance, Things you should KNOW!

Ok so basically i lost my phone a few days ago and im going through insurance (asurion/tmobile). Now after i filed a claim it went into review and finally today i spoke to a person. Now they currently do not have this phone in stock so they give you 2 options to go through. Option 1 is to wait until they receive it. And Option 2 is to go ahead and buy it again on Google checkout and send them the receipt. After you send them that and a few other things they will reimburse you after 2-3 weeks via check to your mail...

Not as usual and got me a bit upset that now i have to go out and spend another $576

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Finesta101 View Post
    Ok so basically i lost my phone a few days ago and im going through insurance (asurion/tmobile). Now after i filed a claim it went into review and finally today i spoke to a person. Now they currently do not have this phone in stock so they give you 2 options to go through. Option 1 is to wait until they receive it. And Option 2 is to go ahead and buy it again on Google checkout and send them the receipt. After you send them that and a few other things they will reimburse you after 2-3 weeks via check to your mail...

Not as usual and got me a bit upset that now i have to go out and spend another $576

wait until they get it is your option to not spend another $576 sounds like.

If you're really that prone to losing your phone *boggle* next time load - Find My Android Phone Find My Phone Lite v1.2.01 Application for Android | Lifestyle

I went with a policy with state farm....that way I dont have to deal with random insurance companies/google store.

Quote Originally Posted by RalphieSpeaks View Post
    I went with a policy with state farm....that way I dont have to deal with random insurance companies/google store.
    Thanks... (I work for SF, so you just paid .000000000000000000000001 of my paycheck) =)

I use "Mobile Defense" for my anti-theft/recoverry program and love it. You can control certain aspects of your phone like it's lock, messaging, and notifications from thier web interface. It even notifies you if a new SIM is inserted and gvei you the phone associated with it.
    Rooted Nexus One

Quote Originally Posted by Fuse View Post
    Thanks... (I work for SF, so you just paid .000000000000000000000001 of my paycheck) =)
    your welcome

actually $30 for a years coverage is not bad at all. plus the personal policy covers mysterious disappearance.....which a lot of companies will actually use to get out of paying you.

so statefarm has cell phone coverage??

Quote Originally Posted by Finesta101 View Post
    so statefarm has cell phone coverage??
    They have something called a personal articles policy. Used to insure everything from engagement rings to apparently cell phones

your welcome

actually $30 for a years coverage is not bad at all. plus the personal policy covers mysterious disappearance.....which a lot of companies will actually use to get out of paying you.
    I remember hearing about this on one of these forums and thinking I should try it. Do you have any advice or links for more info? You just call up a State Farm agent and ask for the personal policy?
    :nexusx: A new hope. :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by NexusWon View Post

your welcome

I remember hearing about this on one of these forums and thinking I should try it. Do you have any advice or links for more info? You just call up a State Farm agent and ask for the personal policy?
    I already have homeowners through them so he just told me I could add am additional personal articles policy to it. I read from someone else on here that you can get one by itself you just have to find an agent that will. I would suggest you find a couple agents near you and give them a call.

sounds like an enterprising state farm agent could CLEAN UP on personal items policies around here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links