It should be easy to buy a N1, but it's not

This is a discussion on It should be easy to buy a N1, but it's not within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I see not many people who have ordered abroad are here... The easiest way to get stuff like this is by using a forwarding service. ...

View Poll Results: Stock or Rooted ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stock

2 16.67%
  • Rooted

10 83.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It should be easy to buy a N1, but it's not

I see not many people who have ordered abroad are here... The easiest way to get stuff like this is by using a forwarding service. Companies like Aramex/ShopNShip will give you a US P.O. Box that automatically forwards all mail to you in your country. Many, many countries are accessible this way, and the rates are quite reasonable.

Also, you can simply ask someone here to buy it for you. For example, if you tell me "hey, could you buy it for me and I'll pay you back?" I'd say "sure, I live in CA, USA, so with tax it's going to come to US $575.00". Then you say "okay, put up an ebay auction, and I'll send payment". Then I put up an auction for $590.00 - covers price of phone + auction. Then you hit "buy it now". Then I order phone, get it overnight, and ship/hand it to you when you arrive. Your purchase is guaranteed through paypal/ebay, and it's all totally legal and dandy. You do pay an extra 15$, but it's not that bad considering the security and ease.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronPlatypus View Post
    I see not many people who have ordered abroad are here... The easiest way to get stuff like this is by using a forwarding service. Companies like Aramex/ShopNShip will give you a US P.O. Box that automatically forwards all mail to you in your country. Many, many countries are accessible this way, and the rates are quite reasonable.

Also, you can simply ask someone here to buy it for you. For example, if you tell me "hey, could you buy it for me and I'll pay you back?" I'd say "sure, I live in CA, USA, so with tax it's going to come to US $575.00". Then you say "okay, put up an ebay auction, and I'll send payment". Then I put up an auction for $590.00 - covers price of phone + auction. Then you hit "buy it now". Then I order phone, get it overnight, and ship/hand it to you when you arrive. Your purchase is guaranteed through paypal/ebay, and it's all totally legal and dandy. You do pay an extra 15$, but it's not that bad considering the security and ease.

Thank you for the good idear....but my girlfriend have a friend in Laguna Beach..and I will put down her add as the shipping place...so I just have to buy it and have it send to her...done deal

Quote Originally Posted by NexusNuckie View Post
    Hope he was planning on going to the US anywYs or that is one EXPENSIVE N1

Good luck Mr DK

I am...on monday...Cali here we come..*LOL*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links