It should be easy to buy a N1, but it's not

This is a discussion on It should be easy to buy a N1, but it's not within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I really like the N1, and would like to buy it, but I'm having so much unluck that I'm about to give up... It should't ...

View Poll Results: Stock or Rooted ?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stock

2 16.67%
  • Rooted

10 83.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It should be easy to buy a N1, but it's not

Unhappy It should be easy to buy a N1, but it's not

I really like the N1, and would like to buy it, but I'm having so much unluck that I'm about to give up...

It should't be so hard to buy one, here in Denmark were I'm from, we just go in a store that sells cell phones and buy one....but not the N1...first of all they don't know if it's even comming to DK...or when it is comming.

I'm going to California here on monday, so I hope I can buy it there somehow...If someone knows how it would be easy to get one...please tell me

Down broken guy from Denmark

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by AmstelDK View Post
    I really like the N1, and would like to buy it, but I'm having so much unluck that I'm about to give up...

It should't be so hard to buy one, here in Denmark were I'm from, we just go in a store that sells cell phones and buy one....but not the N1...first of all they don't know if it's even comming to DK...or when it is comming.

I'm going to California here on monday, so I hope I can buy it there somehow...If someone knows how it would be easy to get one...please tell me

Online?
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well...I know..but www.google.com/phone dosen't work here in this country

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post

Online?

Ohhhh..sorry...you mean I can buy it online when I get to Cali ??

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Correct. You will need a Google Checkout account, which requires a profile and a credit card, and of course a shipping address (it will likely ship overnight, so order the same day as you arrive in Cali, and have it delivered to your stayover address/hotel). Bring some sun with you when you come...it's been raining all day.
    Thank you for the answer.....well you should se it here....we got more snow then Vancuver...well that's not saying alot :rofl3:

About a profile ??....I do that just by logging on at www.google.com/phone ??

Correct. You will need a Google Checkout account, which requires a profile and a credit card, and of course a shipping address (it will likely ship overnight, so order the same day as you arrive in Cali, and have it delivered to your stayover address/hotel). Bring some sun with you when you come...it's been raining all day.
    Thank you for the answer.....well you should se it here....we got more snow then Vancuver...well that's not saying alot :rofl3:

If you have a Google account already, just log in and look for checkout. Then fill in your credit card info, your shipping address etc.

Actually, you will still be asked to do this when you order your N1 on Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone. if you didn't do it already.

Quote Originally Posted by dlngu2 View Post

If you have a Google account already, just log in and look for checkout. Then fill in your credit card info, your shipping address etc.

Actually, you will still be asked to do this when you order your N1 on Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone. if you didn't do it already.
    Yes..but that dosen't work here i Denmark, when we try to log on that site it says....
    Sorry, the Nexus One phone is not available in your country.

Yes..but that dosen't work here i Denmark, when we try to log on that site it says....
    Try this.

http://hotspotshield.com/

Download and install this app then try the N1 website again, it will technically shield your spot and enable you to order your N1 from Denmark, but remember, Google only ships to US, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore. So put down your temp address in US during your staying there. You should be receiving it during your stay.

Otherwise, you can just order it the first day you arrive in US. It usually takes only 1-2 business days to ship around in US.

Cheers!

Try this.

Get Behind the Shield! Hotspot Shield by AnchorFree

Download and install this app then try the N1 website again, it will technically shield your spot and enable you to order your N1 from Denmark, but remember, Google only ships to US, UK, Hong Kong and Singapore. So put down your temp address in US during your staying there. You should be receiving it during your stay.

Otherwise, you can just order it the first day you arrive in US. It usually takes only 1-2 business days to ship around in US.

Cheers!

Thank you...it works

Hope he was planning on going to the US anywYs or that is one EXPENSIVE N1

Good luck Mr DK

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links