Tmobile (nexus one)

This is a discussion on Tmobile (nexus one) within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; If this is wrong section MOD please move First off i am new to this forum, have searched all over web and thought this would ...

Thread: Tmobile (nexus one)

Tmobile (nexus one)

If this is wrong section MOD please move

First off i am new to this forum, have searched all over web and thought this would be the best place to post.

I have the Even More Plus 1500 Talk + Text + Web for Families with FlexPay..

My question is how do I get the internet to work ....what are the correct APN settings. When I turn wifi off i have no internet even though I am paying for it. My phone is the unlocked $529. So i am month to month not contract.

thanks in advance

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i dont think you need to do anything... just put the sim card in and enjoy.

Well my problem is I don't want it detected as an N1

its unlocked and you're already paying for web, so just put the sim in and play
    Rooted Nexus One

It tells me that I need to upgrade data plan. It detects an android device

Quote Originally Posted by cl8525 View Post
    It tells me that I need to upgrade data plan. It detects an android device

AFAIK, even if the price for data plans for different devices might be the same, you have to change the plan to the Android Data plan for the network to allow you to access the internet.

I'm not sure you don't want your N1 recognized, but if you already have a data plan, you're probably not going to pay any, if much, more.

Have you called T-mo?

I think its impossible to trick it so that they dont see it as a smartphone. Either way i think it only affects you if you have more than 2 lines as i think the first 2 lines will have unlimited web access ( smart phone or not) without additional fees..

i could be wrong though.. the wording is weird

This plan includes:
    • 1500 Whenever MinutesŪ to share
    • Unlimited domestic messages (text, picture, video, and IM)
    • Unlimited Web access
    • No annual contract
    • Two lines to start; add up to three more lines if eligible*
    • Unlimited T-Mobile to T-Mobile calling
    • Unlimited Nights and Weekends
    • Free Overage Alerts
    • Free domestic long distance and no digital roaming charges across the US

*Lines 3-5 share existing Whenever Minutes and unlimited messages for $5 per month, per line (if eligible); unlimited Web is available for $25 per month, per line (smartphones) or $10 per month (other phones).

Quote Originally Posted by cl8525 View Post
    If this is wrong section MOD please move

First off i am new to this forum, have searched all over web and thought this would be the best place to post.

I have the Even More Plus 1500 Talk + Text + Web for Families with FlexPay..

My question is how do I get the internet to work ....what are the correct APN settings. When I turn wifi off i have no internet even though I am paying for it. My phone is the unlocked $529. So i am month to month not contract.

thanks in advance
    Don't worry I did the same as u I bought my N1 outright and got the 1000 min plan with free text. .once I received the N1 I called T-Mobile to let them know to add the android service and they did but didn't charge me the $30 instead just added the unlimited web!I'm paying $10 less then I thought!trust me call them up and you'll be on this forum on ur N1 in no time!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links