What Nexus One are you waiting for?

This is a discussion on What Nexus One are you waiting for? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by DToX Originally Posted by b00sted415 I already have Nexus One on ATT&T waiting for 3g to be enabled on our phones . ...

View Poll Results: Male or Female

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

12 80.00%
  • Female

3 20.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Nexus One are you waiting for?

Quote Originally Posted by DToX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    I already have Nexus One on ATT&T waiting for 3g to be enabled on our phones . Hope that's sooner then later.
    how could it be enabled? I thought the nexus one didnt have the right hardware to support the AT&T 3G frequencies
    That is my understanding as well. To use AT&T's 3G will require a different model of N1.

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DToX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    I already have Nexus One on ATT&T waiting for 3g to be enabled on our phones . Hope that's sooner then later.
    how could it be enabled? I thought the nexus one didnt have the right hardware to support the AT&T 3G frequencies
    That is my understanding as well. To use AT&T's 3G will require a different model of N1.
    :suicide_fool-edit: I was hoping this wasn't the case. I hope att&t gives us early adopters some kind of deal if we already own one, like maybe $50 upgrade or free exchange though I doubt they would have something were you can exchange for free though.

I have a hard time envisioning any kind of 'upgrade/exchange' program from either AT&T or Verizon, since they are not involved in actually selling the phone. Maybe Google will figure out a way to accommodate those affected, but I'm not holding my breath on that one...

Quote Originally Posted by WERA689 View Post
    I have a hard time envisioning any kind of 'upgrade/exchange' program from either AT&T or Verizon, since they are not involved in actually selling the phone. Maybe Google will figure out a way to accommodate those affected, but I'm not holding my breath on that one...
    Yeah I kind of don't see that either but maybe there will be some kind of accommodating from Google side where we return the phone back .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links