What Nexus One are you waiting for?

This is a discussion on What Nexus One are you waiting for? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Have you been painfully waiting for the Nexus One to come out to Verizon, AT&T or Sprint? Let us know what carrier your holding out ...

View Poll Results: Male or Female

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Male

12 80.00%
  • Female

3 20.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Nexus One are you waiting for?

dandroid

What Nexus One are you waiting for?

Have you been painfully waiting for the Nexus One to come out to Verizon, AT&T or Sprint? Let us know what carrier your holding out for!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i already have it for t-mobile. but if i had to get it on another network, itll be verizon.

I selected 'Other', since my current carrier is US Cellular...I have no idea if the N1 will be picked up by them (realistically I say no). So I'm waiting for Verizon, and will consider possibly ETF'ing my contract with USCC if Verizon has a somewhat comparable package to what I have now.

Edit: btw, congrats on the great newsletter and the new store, lots of interesting stuff!

Member im a android but thats ok's Avatar
    selected vz my current carrier. much easier to stay with the devil i know.

I had to retire my Palm Treo 700 since it died on me. Went with the Moto Droid and wife got HTC Eris at Verizon store, in order to check out each one during the 30-day period. I'm an old goat and the learning curve is no fun for me. We both wanted N1's but couldn't wait, so we'll check in again after we can upgrade in a year. Got to decide which units to keep within the next week. I miss the one button speed dial and the voice recognition quality of the Palm....but that's about all.

Why wait? If you really want the phone just buy it. No restrictions and more freedom to choose your plan and provider.

Nexus One & Incredible at Verizon soon?

Think I'll pick up a used Palm Treo on the cheap and use it until N1 comes to Verizon (March 23rd?). At least I'll have a phone I'm familiar with and then dispose of it after I get a new N1? Or whatever is the hot new android phone in the next month or two. My old Palm Treo 700w at least will charge the battery but I can't get beyond the "align" screen after having performed a hard reset. I'm not savvy enough to know what else is a possiblity to get it going again. If I could just get basic phone service again out of this dog I'd settle for that in the short term.

I already have Nexus One on ATT&T waiting for 3g to be enabled on our phones . Hope that's sooner then later.

Using the N1 on AT&T right now, but may just get the DESIRE when it is released because of the 3G capability. Who knows if and when it will ever come to AT&T!

Quote Originally Posted by b00sted415 View Post
    I already have Nexus One on ATT&T waiting for 3g to be enabled on our phones . Hope that's sooner then later.
    how could it be enabled? I thought the nexus one didnt have the right hardware to support the AT&T 3G frequencies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links